Tuesday, October 18, 2005

.unacceptable condition.

what happen with me?
why do those thoughts come back to me?
that heart-shrienking feeling?
that hope....but then.. that impossiblity...

back then
when I stepped out of it
I thought I could get over it
when I decided to move on
I thought I could hold on

suddenly out of nowhere
how unexplainable so unpredictable
I feel that butterfly in my stomach
so, so.. unbelievable..

I tried to pretend
my life as a skycrapper
as a boat sailing in the sea
as a turtle struggling in the desert

I was
wishing for the wind to blow softer
wishing for the sea to be more tame
wishing for the sand to spill fresh water
but it's the life that I can't blame

now I don't know what to do
wish it wasn't you...


2 Comments:

Blogger End said...

wish it wasn't ...
me?

:P

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh! u wish..

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home