Friday, November 04, 2005

gag jelaz

am I suppose to do anything useful right now? Coz i don't feel like i am doing worthy things.. you know.. just watching TV and all those useless stuff I did..

I can't take it anymore! this feeling really really is... ahhhh!!!!!!!! So, next time we have holiday, we [my family] should really take a vacation.. anywhere, just anywhere that can make me more useful. I really do wanna go to the Beach.. snorkelling..yea.. Bunaken.. or maybe one of the 'Seribu' islands.

By the way, I got list of cassette that i wanna buy or at least i have the guts to have it:
1. 311
2. Fall Out Boy [yang ini udah kebeli.. akhirnya..lumayan..gw suka suaranya]
3. The Cardigans
4. Kaiser chief [bener, ga nih nulisnya?]
5. The Veronicas
wel, it's not a list, actually, I know. I thought I wanted to buy loads of cassettes.. but i figured it out it was wrong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home