Friday, November 11, 2005

strange feeling

"I'm in a huuuge problem now"

"What's the matter? Just chill."

"Umm..have you ever felt something itchy--well, not exactly itchy--it's just some strange feeling in your chest that makes you lose your sanity, your peace, your ... it's just.."

"Feeling? What on earth is that kinda feeling that makes you think you're in a huuuuuge prob?"

"Since I can't get focus enough to finish my works. I just can't stand it ... and it feels itchy too, tho."

"Well, I don't know what exactly the thing is.. but, can I help anyway?"

"Yea, if you could just please stay.."

"So sorry, I can't. I've got something else to do. Actually I ought to run. Maybe you need sometime alone, on your own, to figure out what actually can help you out with that prob."

"You know what? You might be right. I think I'd better be alone for now. Thanks anyway."


And so he went away. Left this girl alone, but he had assured her just before he left that if she had anything else to share, she just need to send him sms. No need to hesitate.
In that place, she really found peace. Even though people were walking around, chatting and playing around, she could feel no more of that strange-feeling. For that, she send him one sms:

You know what? I really feel no more itchy-feeling in my chest again, just after you left. Does it mean something?.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaah
ketika hati yang berbicara

ayo ajeng....
masi ada aku kaan
dan aku aku lainnya

12:14 PM  
Blogger nonaninuneno said...

hmm... aku? tapi aku ingin aku yang itu, fe

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home