Sunday, December 25, 2005

help!

what's with my cellphone?

so so stupid, I can say.. I do admit I'm getting stupid each day. So, it happened last night when I was playing with my cellphone. Just changing the settings etc, etc. and I got into the PIN code area.. so.. you know what happen next..I forgot the PIN code. I was quite a bit careless for that. I wasn't thinking that my phone was about to get blocked. Somehow I just thought that I could just cancel it then, but my thumb didn't stop pressing the number and all I did was guessing, and guessing the code. Suddenly it came up with the PUK number request..HELL NO!.. goddammit ... I was just playing with my cell and suddenly I can't use it.. Aaaarrghhh! And you know what? that wasn't the first time. I know I'm dumb. It happened once before.. few years ago.. that's why I don't have the PUK number. Even if I've got it back then, I must have lost it by now. Infact, I didn't remember where i wrote it down. God, help me...please.. stop me from being dumb! Or at least just help me on this one.. and I swear I won't touch that PIN code area again.. I swear! [But I was a bit curious tho about the correct PIN code number]. Dumb, dumb, you silly little girl!!!!!And what I'm going to do next? phone the local service area and get it done .. the sooner the better ..

4 Comments:

Blogger Dicke Lubis said...

dodol..

8:44 AM  
Blogger nonaninuneno said...

won't happen on the third time, i promise!
so it's
1234
and
00000000

7:04 PM  
Blogger Batari Saraswati said...

first visit :) gw juga sering kayak elo. malah udah ke3 kalinya. kejadiannya sama juga, cuma lagi iseng mencet2, trus gitu deh... hakhak..

9:21 AM  
Blogger nonaninuneno said...

haha.. ternyata ada juga yang lebih parah dari gw, ya.. bagus, deh.. hehehehehe

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home