Saturday, June 17, 2006


Stupidity brings me back to the world I've left behind. Where my hopes lay like drops of water of a rainy day. Falling from the sky touching the ground. Swinging like a falling leaf. The wind wishpering telling me to stop imagining myself as a falling thing. Falling drops of water. Falling leaf. Why should it all fall? To convince myself that I've gotten myself into failure? Or to make sure that I stay on the ground as I suppose to do?

Green, yea I'm green. That's my name. That's my id. That's just so me..knowing things in a very minimum range. Like this time. I just need to eat a lot more. I just need to go much more. I need to experience new things in life. Much more. That's what life's about.

What if I try to jump? What if I try to run? What if I try to ignore? What if you don't understand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home