Wednesday, July 05, 2006


_Bright light, oh come and put me on the spot of your ray. Light me with no lust no desire and take me up to the rooftop. I wanna watch the stars as I cry myself to sleep. I wanna get drowned in my imagination as I soaked in the night fresh air. And wake me before I get into a dream of my early desire. For all my heart breaks and useless hopes, I don't wanna cry for another night. Back of my head said I'd better off catch another candle to lit.

_Bright light, oh help me find the path. Where shall I go? Everything's so dark and it is darken as I see my watch is tick-ing. I don't wanna go thru my early path. You know how it finished. The end is the graveyard. And as you can see, I'm mourning among all my dead feelings and dead hopes that'd been burried in a land of mistaken lusts.

_Bright light, oh bright light, help me to recover. This dead land of no water no spot of light needs seeds. One is okay. This land just needs life. The one it has felt before is not yet satisfying. I wanna see my self smile to sleep. I wanna feel wonderful for the occupied heart-needs. I wanna sing myself joy on the spot of your ray.

_Bright light. To be on the spot of your ray it'd feel like being in the most wonderful spot on earth...................................coz it's just imagination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home