Friday, January 06, 2006

all I want to do is just have some fun!

but there's still one more week to work on that stupid thing..Aaarrrgghhh.. I want to resign.. please, if onl i could..but. I've been to this point. just one last left to be done. just one.. but.. Aarrrghhh

but at least i don't have any more exams.. but I hate this semester! I hate it! and I should wait til those lecturers get their ass back here from Hongkong then I'm going to get my final score for that 8 credits study in the studio.. Aaarrrgghh...

but it's life anyway, what is it maight have been called if it's not as hard and rough as this? it surely wouldn't be life.

5 Comments:

Blogger 18november said...

jeng. runyaam semua jeng.. hancuuur semuaaaa.. hahahahahahaaahikshiksh

1:05 PM  
Blogger nonaninuneno said...

haaaah??
knapa, pi?
apanya?
ancur???
haaaah??
apaaan ni?
crt2 dunks..

7:40 AM  
Blogger 18november said...

panjaaaang sekali ceritanya.. still the same old story kok jeng, kenapa gw? kenapa??? hehe

11:09 AM  
Blogger ishtar said...

dont be so fast to decide jeng...

10:15 PM  
Blogger nonaninuneno said...

okay..i won't..

tar, nice 2 no u..

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home