Tuesday, December 12, 2006

routine returns!

This routine is coming back. I don't know how..Maybe because I've been too tired of all works to do? But I guess I did quite a lot time to have fun too.. Guess they're in balance... But, what about my body? May be my body is weak??

So, wake up this mid night.. 01.20AM nothing to do... I used to chat with my friend at this strange time, but we haven't been talking a lot recently.. Guess that person's allready forgotten anyway. People tend to get busy with things and forgot to what they call "unimportant".. or was I important? it doesn't matter anyway.. as long as I'm happy with what that person has given me..I'm so glad.

Now I'm just too depressed to start cutting the papers and I'm so not in the mood of starting drawing..........


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home