Thursday, October 18, 2007

I can't.. No, I'm in red!


this time, when you could know something, you chose not to, because you can't. and you live with uncertainty.


this time, when you could be happy and smiling a lot, you chose not to, because you can't. and you stop.


this time, when you could be in love, you run away, because you can't. why I can't? you all know the reason..


instead of being in an absolute joy, being in an absolute grief.. because I can't


instead of being in blue, being in red is better.. a whole lot better.. and i'm feeling red now..

*what's red by the way?*.. lol.. I don't care.. as long as it's red, i'd love it anyway.. and who cares?

and what's that pic there doing? nothing.. I just wanna share it with you guys.. twas taken in venice


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home