Tuesday, January 31, 2006

mommy

At least my Mom felt happy for that..

I almost spend my night out again. At first I was driving home, but instead of getting home quickly, I just drove myself around for minutes. May be 20 mins. I thought I could spend my night happily at home. I might chit chatting with friends thru YM, I dunno. But then, I thought again, my brother would be using my computer by then. So, I thought again what I was going to do. I barely stopped thinking of calling my friends to go out. I was still cruising around. But I thought again, there's shortage of money. Problem. Yea, so I just decided to go home. And I searched for good reasons for me to go home that quick. I found one. At least my Mom would feel happy for me being home that fast. This reason meant a world to me. For once I might did the right thing. Make her smile. : )

2 Comments:

Blogger 18november said...

woho layout baru langsung banyak post baru..

bagus jeng, jgn keluyuran aja lo..

4:15 PM  
Blogger nonaninuneno said...

tapi tetep aja.. huehehehe.. pengen jalan2 n night is a good time..jalan2 kan ga selamanya siang hari, pi,,hehehe

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home