Saturday, January 28, 2006

what happened to my PC?

Hoahhhhh!!

I just thought I might use this blog again after a long time being neglected.

I want to start posting some stuff and change the lay out. But it turns out that I can't because my PC at home is currently being fixed. I don't have any idea where the trouble came from and I don't know when I can use it again.
My PC used a cable modem[the hell, I don't know] to connect to the internet. Since the PC is broken down, I just thought I might use the cable modem to my father's laptop. Then, I just thought that it only use one telephone-look-alike-cable to connect to the PC so it might also work on my father's laptop. But, it didn't work out. I tried ao many ways. but it turned out that it didn't work at all. So, I'll just have to wait..

By the way, I'm starting my lesson at goethe institut. Just FYI...doesn't even matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home