Sunday, March 19, 2006

And so she screamed:

She's left there alone.
With noone to hold.
No destination.
She couldn't help the fact that she's got nobody to count on.
She'd screamed so loud till she pulled out her notebook.
She's got all this stuff stuck on her mind.
And she says,

Pain.
Anybody please help me, I feel pain.
I don't know what's the healer.
Give me the medicine...
Let me live.

Pain.
And it hurts a lot.
And it forces these tears to finally bursts out
And it got me finally on my knees begging for no more pain.

Pain.
I used to dream about fairytale.
I used to have high expectation.
But now I'm hoping for nothing more but all that I've got.
Hoping for at least I could still have it.
Hoping for at least not to lose it.

Pain.
I'm in pain now.
Do you care?
Do you notice it?

Pain.
It's now all around me.
I'm having no more room to breathe.
And I've got no oxycan.

It's a mental suffering.

Pain.
I don't know what else to say.
You didn't seem to care anyway.

Do you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home