Monday, February 06, 2006

can hardly smile for now

I just want to cry..

Seems like all happened at once. Those that'd made me sick. Yea, that word, sick, best define how I feel today. Sick. Sick of some things happened today.

My friend was like starting to joke around while, I didn't think it was that funny. Pretty much made me sick.


I got the most-hated person on my department as my-group-personal-lecturer.

I attend this meeting and all of a sudden, I forgot that my friend have to come to my house do this measuring thing, some constructional thing that we think have to be done by today. And for my mistake, forgetting, I should measure it myself.

I have a personal 'heart' disease. I don't have the cure yet.


I think I lost this battery charger. I need to use it.

Cold night.

One more thing= pre-menstrual-syndrome a.k.a. PMS

One very last thing, I should wake up early in the morning tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home