Wednesday, February 01, 2006

letter to a friend, sorry.

Letter to a friend.
I want to wrote but I got no stamps,
I have an envelope, a pen, and a piece of paper.
But no stamps so I can't send you letter.
I guess I'll just have to type it here.
e-cards.
e-mails.
This is a big world, ain't it?
Full of wonderfull super-intelligent inventors.
I used you.
You knew it.
You used me too.
We both are even.
In my thought.
Just in my thought, but I'm wrong.
I needed a shoulder.
You needed it as well.
I took advantage of you.
Being nice and all.
Doesn't mean that I didn't mean it.
I just had an inner thought.
I liked you.
I thought I really liked you.
But so bitch of me.
You can do anything you want.
I used you.
But I kinda feel right in some way.
You knew I knew you're not over her.
But you don't know what's with me now.
I think, it's been a mistake.
Having your shoulder and all.
I am so sorry.
I really really mean it.
I admit that I used you.
But there's one thing that I'm still not sure of.
I can't trust my lust.
I can't trust my mind,
I don't know what I want.
I don't know what I need.
I don't know if I'm going to regret this.
But I know that I've done wrong.
I was so out of my mind.
I wasn't thinking.
But.
If I ever regret this.
it'll be my fault.
For having such an unworthy untrusty feeling.
I can't trust my own feeling.
It always stabbed my back.
Like that one day in my past.
I was crying for God's sake it was just because I trusted my feeling.
I was all wrong.
And as a result.
I cried.
I was hurt by myself.
I don't know what I should do now.
I don't think you'll ever forgive me.
But I'd rather do preventive actions than fix a broken friendship.
Sorry.
I am so sorry.
SORRY.
But.
May I ask you one more thing.
Since I can't trust my feelings, would you please not to turn your back from me?
I hurt you.
I used you.
And I ask for more.
I'm such a piece of work, ain't I?
I am truly sorry for what I did.

sincerely yours.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooow shh..
gw kira lirik lagu
ternyata kisah sinetron

aaaargh, cape dah lo, both of u

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home