Tuesday, February 07, 2006

relieved

I've just read the testimonials on one of my friends's friendster profile. There's some girl missing her boyfriend [whom is my friend], I guess. What I mean by 'I guess' here is that perhaps, if I'm not mistaken, this girl is his girlfriend. They're living in a long distance relationship. And umm.. I just thought it was funny. that's all.

Dia senang, Dia juga senang, dan Aku pun senang.

One relieve shot hit on this land. This land used to mourn for water and wind and life. But out of the blue that hand pull the trigger and shot. Let that bullet fly, aim on me. I didn't try to dodge it, somehow this time I try to face it. May be a sudden hell or a sudden heaven.
Used to feel stressed out. Seemed like the air doesn't want to compromise. It doesn't even care. Doesn't even give a damn. The water doesn't even want to show up. Feel like hiding somewhere afraid to touch this land.
Til the sun came and told me how beautiful life is where I could try to reach and try to increase this land's value of life. I believe it, the sun has already watched this planet the whole day and compare this land to the most beautiful land. The sun told me how wonderful the other side of this planet is. Which is not my territory. sky's blue, water's flowing in the river, flower's blooming, bird's singing, all the optimum stage of what nature can give. Giving me hope and will to improve this land.
Millions of wishes and prayers I made. And I know that I have to reach my own goal. Even though it's hard, I have to do it for the sake of having a good value of life.
So first I start to dig the land search for water supply.
I just don't know how it just burst out like an arthesist water. And I thank God for every drop of it.
I was so surprised that this land that I neglected just recovered. I feel relieved. So I start it all again. Build it all again. We're cool now. But she said.. what if.. and I answer..well, then.. told him that.


Aku senang, Dia senang, dan Semua pun senang.


Let's burry all bad memories and lay on the grass as we watch the stars shine on us.
Let's keep the treasure untouched until we know when we'll open it again.
Let's hope for a new blessed beginning.
Let's pray to make the greatest land on this planet.
Let's work together.
Let it flow like the water in the river in our newly-developed-land.
Let's see what we can only see.
Let's look without any telescope.
Let's face whatever may happen.
Let's stick on the word 'alltogether'
Let me write this.
don't ask why

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home