Wednesday, February 15, 2006

SERIOUSLY

Susah, ya berurusan sama orang yang kelewat sensitif. Mereka terlalu menggunakan hati mereka dalam semua masalah.


Even for a joke. Yea, even for a joke. Well, you took it too seriously and you felt like throwing me out of the line, huh? Admit it. I know. When you said "Seriously, ..." That's enough to shut me up. It did work, and it did hurt.

FYI, I don't need it. I just thought it would be fun to spend time with friends. Moreover, when it's for free. But, SERIOUSLY, you didn't like it at all, and SERIOUSLY, you didn't even willing to.

So, this is the situation:

Few months ago, there's a project. I wasn't working for it at all. Not my project. It's THEIR project.

Last night, they're having a dinner for free. Sure, they got the money from the project.

From the beginning, they asked few friends to come with them because some of them (who's in the project) couldn't come, and they have like few seats empty. And they insist on having the dinner last night. So they asked us to come, even though we weren't in the project.

One of them seemed like didn't like the idea of asking us to come and enjoy the dinner with them. All along the way to the place, he talked about one of them who couldn't come eventhough he's the one who work so hard. He wished he could've come.

Yea, right, like you really mean it. I know you mean it someway, but in one way, I know you don't.

You know I have my pride. I won't let you think that I don't have a brain, a heart, or a soul. I know what's wrong and what's right. And coming with you all last night is absolutely a very wrong decision. I should've thought about it in the first place. I shouldn't have started that joke. I shouldn't have blown your emotion. I know you were angry, I'm sorry.

But on my mind, if you were angry, you would say what you really mean. And you've said it all. Don't be such a hypocrite. Just do what you want to do. Thanks to you, I feel dizzy this morning for the last-night-crying-moment. Thanks to you.

SERIOUSLY, if you had thought about not letting me come along, You should have dismissed me in the first place.

One more thing, I don't think you have my sense of humour. I wont mess up with you again. Not again. I've had enough.

Lo bilang sori, oke, gw terima.Gw tau gw juga salah. Ga seharusnya gw becanda kaya gitu. Gw minta maaf.Tapi, satu hal yang gw ga suka. Lo ga jujur dari pertama, kalo emang lo ga rela, bilang aja. itu cukup ko. Waktu lo bilang " Serius gw, gw ga suka lo, .., .., .., ga ngasi kontribusi apapun." Gw tau dari situ, lo emang ga pernah rela. Nggak sedetik pun lo rela buat gw untuk gabung disitu. Gw yakin sepanjang perjalanan lo mikirin itu terus. Gw tau itu bukan hak gw, karena itu gw ga ikut semalem. Gw masih punya malu, kan? Apalagi setelah kenyang diomongin kaya gitu sama lo. Puas, gw puas!


Forgiven.

Not forgotten.

But I'm sorry too for my joke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home