Tuesday, March 28, 2006

"And so, they told me these.."

I tried to hold back my tears. I succeed, but it might be coz I'd already poured too many tears and my well ran dry. I didn't want to let her see me crying. I explained all of it. Not all, precisely. Just the main case that I was facing. She was there watching me as I drew line by line to make the project drawing ( Hell, I dont know what the name is). She accompanied me 'til midnight, 'til she finally colapsed and snored.. I didn't know it would be that releiving. She told me so many things that some had already been told by my bestfriends. She persued me to understand that this ship is made of woods and nails. And there are some leaking on some corners, those need to be taken care of.

"The problem is how you both keep it tight. Communication is number one."

"Maybe, just maybe, he's the type of man that need to be told"

"You guys just need to hang out more often"

"Just chill, he chose you!"

"You know what? Funny when he finally said: "she's the one" "


"Some guys never really notice what women want, they just need to be awakened."

"Try put your expectation lower. With that, when you finally get what you think as a higher expectation, it would feel like a bonus. "


He said He'll try, and I'm sure he's going to try.Though it's hard, I should trst him no matter what. I will, I will..



5 Comments:

Blogger 18november said...

Jeng? udah lama ga cerita2.. ada apa nih??

3:55 PM  
Blogger nonaninuneno said...

iya, nih, pi... udah lama ga cerita2.. Lo juga ternyata ada sesuatunya, dan ga bilang2 ke gw!!!

Kapan nih cerita2 lagi?
duh, jangankan punya waktu buat lo, buat gw ma dia aja susah...
hehe.. bukan maksud menomerduakan lo, yaaa tapi, ya mo gimana lagi..?? hahaha....

8:51 PM  
Blogger End said...

"She's the one"?

...I remember I've told this to my girlfriend before. Still, we broke up.
Hehe.

4:15 AM  
Blogger 18november said...

oke, you're not exactly helping jon.. hoho

5:32 PM  
Blogger nonaninuneno said...

bener tuh upi!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home