Friday, March 24, 2006

"Oh how girls love surprises!"

People many times say that. But that's the fact. Girls do love surprises. Even boys do. Well, in fact, who doesn't? People usually give surprises to make the person who got surprised feel happy. Surprises are meant to be unforgettable. Some people may also do that surprising thing to make them become memorial. There are may be many other reason that I don't know yet. Some people who've done it may also just said "I just wanted to do it" Still, surprise is an unforgettable thing.

This moment, I put that photo to remember the moment when he first surprised me. He took me out for an afternoon meal. He didn't want to tell me where he'd bring me. My heart jumping like popcorns popping out from the heater-machine-whatever-it-called. Where did he try to bring me? I was questioning like I could have the answer as soon as my brain start to think. But I had no idea.

And as he park there, he said "You wanna eat sushi, right? It's on me."

I couldn't stop smiling. I stay grinning all along. I couldn't stop thinking on how he remembered me wanting to go there. What a surprise for me. I'd never thought of him giving surprises, and he gave me one.

After the shocking effect, I started on feeling like choosing the guy-of-unexpected-things. And if in the future even in this present situation things are not the way I used to expect, then I should catch up with whatever may or did happen.




Taken from this dictionary :
surprise
noun (1) a feeling of mild astonishment or shock caused by something unexpected. (2) an unexpected or astonishing thing


I just took the noun-meaning coz it's in the context.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home