Monday, March 20, 2006

what is unseen..

I can't trust on things that I can never see
You say it's invisible, that I will never see

What if I say I don't understand?
I should've felt it, seriously, what i get instead?

In this case I can't sense it.
You say my heart need to be fixed.
I say your glasses need to be fixed.
I say we need to talk about it.

I can't see it coming out from you.
Tell me when last time you tell me you love me.
Tell me when last time you tell me you miss me.
See, fix your glasses! Disorder is on your point of view..

The way I look at things are may different from you.
But The way I look at you will never change.
I can't see how exactly you look at me.
I can't see how you effortlessly keep me.

So, send me letters to know you miss me.
On the other hand, don't send me anything.


And if I ever lose this feeling,
You'll just have to blame yourself.
Your effortless acts change nothing.
I tried and I'm now tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home