Friday, March 24, 2006

TeLL Me


How many tears have I cried for you?
How many fears that I hide inside me?
I still don't know you
Will you ever understand me?

I tried to sleep like child
But I can't stand the nightmare
If I go for miles and miles,
will you ever care?

I got dragged inside your cave
I got drowned into your lake
where are you instead?
Not in my cave, neither my lake..

Share me your stories
Sing me lullabies
Tell me fairytales
Try change my vision

I know it's rough
But I got to be tough
But when is enough
will ever be enough?

My love for you chained me
'til hell burns and melts the chain down
Til you effortlessly keep me
And I'll wait to be put in a box of lost-and-found

What you did to keep me beside you?
What you did to comfort me?
Appropriate for me to hate you
No reason for you to hurt me

Is there any reason?
Is there any answer?
tell me what happened
lately, I've had no laughter

17/03/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home