Wednesday, December 13, 2006

anything but names

Gw cukup senang karena blog ini minim pengunjung.. so I could tell anything. Just anything..anything but names.

It really feels stupid. "How could You?", You asked me that. I didn't know,still I have no idea. How could it be that person? For all people you've known better. How come?

Slap your face and say Yeah!!! get real!! Wanna taste the same most-hateful melody again? It would absolutely kill you, you idiot!


DUH?!? So lame of me... AAARRGHH!

And everytime I see that face, I just think to myself, "How could I?". Still, it happens anyway, no excuse. It's like the irony of having both brains and heart. They could not compromise in any way. They just couldn't. Bless you, for people with peaceful soul.


That's so typical of hurting-me-person.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home