Sunday, December 31, 2006

i need to feel:




Weird.. knowing that I've spent my 4 days of a week holiday to chat--well, not chat exactly-- to 'discuss' about something so serious. very unlike holiday chit chat. where people supposed to be talking about life and gossip and stuff..
But at least now I have my holiday.. two days to go.. and then, start the whole routine again. meeting.. here and there.. getting ready for the big scale meeting at the weekend. Could you believe that? at the weekend...!
And now, big wind is blowing right outside my window. wow! okay, back to the topic again.. where was I?? oh, okay. about weekend. and so, I decided that I deserve to get a vacation.. trip to bali wouldn't be that bad.. my friend told me that the group wouldn't go unless there's a group of 40 people. with friends.. it'll be so fun.. I need to feel joy!
Oh, God! when am i going to say thank you??? I know I said it in every prayer. but still, do I really mean it?
I know I'm okay, but I feel empty. I don't know why.
at least for now I'm having myself a break, a holiday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home