Wednesday, March 14, 2007

i'd want to say it tho..

he didn't even bother to say 'Hello'
why should i bother he hadn't say so?

he once stopped by to assure himself that we were okay
he didn't think that by asking me, he'd brought up the fire

for what he thought was best, it was just for him
for what he thought was for us, it's him being selfish
the more i know him, the more i hate him
the more i hate him, the more i think of him
so, laugh on me...

when i'll get my brain washed?
when i'll get my heart washed?

i am just too pathetic..

and even if i remember friend of mine once said that he didn't like seeing me being pathetic, it just wouldn't help in anyway..it supposed to be me being selfreliant. to believe that i am bigger that what i think am now that i could handle something bigger than before. but then i thought to myself that i haven't had anything else even as big as the past. so, will i ever get bigger somehow? i want to learn new things, new problems, but it just seems like i don't have any options of having any. have i been too closed?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home