Saturday, January 20, 2007

I don't wanna be me



I don't wanna be me
in this case, I don't want to
so, i reached the point when I'm so unsatisfied with me
I never thought I would hate me for being just myself!
and now I did.




How come I act the way I did?
the way that I would hate people for doing it?
It's just way too untolerable to me
but I am me anyway..
so?

what am I supposed to do ?
world's too small
time's too short
and now I can't change
to be a better person? it's hard






what would you do? If you knew that you have a very bad caracteristic and you wished that it'd just disappear, your bad characteristic? This isn't just attitude.. it's your nature. And for God's sake, I really want to get rid of it. But I just don't know how.......












Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home